Wednesday, March 18, 2009

So I'm starting a blog

Mainly I am doing this for my friends and family that don't have myspace or facebook.

But if you have either of those and would like to add me feel free to. www.myspace.com/jilleans or just look up Jillean Stevens on Facebook.

Today has been a pretty good day!

So far Seattle has been treating us well! Both Michael and I really love it here. Seattle just seems to fit us! I do however miss Montana and all the people there that I love so much!

Both Michael and I work for a company called Speakeasy. We both really enjoy working here. So far Mike has already been promoted. Well sort of...it was more of a lateral move but it still happened non the less. I was pretty proud of him! I'm happy in my position right now and really don't see myself moving for a while. I'd rather enjoy what I'm doing and absorb as much as I can.










My dog Cricket is doing very well here! She desperately needs a haircut but she seems to like living in Seattle. She enjoys the walks we take and really enjoys meeting new dogs. At first I was a little apprehensive to let her interact with them thinking one would pick her up and swing her around like a toy. Seattle is a very dog friendly place. Every one seems to have a dog or they know a dog.


I got a new kitten Sunday. Her name is Opal. I rescued Opal from the local animal shelter. They had her marked down as a little boy so all day Sunday I was thinking of boy names. Then when they went to go neuter her on Monday they realized she really needed to be spayed. I did not find out that she was a girl until Mike went to pick her up from the clinic and sent me a text.



She's really been a splendid addition to our little family. Cricket and her are getting along fine. Opal was not to sure about Cricket but today she walked right by Cricket with out any issues.

The next big challenge is to bring Cotton from Montana and introducing him to Opal. Then trying to keep him as an indoor kitty. He's used to coming and going as he pleases.

Well that's my update for now. I'll blog more when I have another update!

Lots of Love from Seattle <3

No comments:

Post a Comment